The Terms and Conditions provided below are the agreement between San Antonio Car Transport (the Company) and the client (the Shipper). These terms and conditions are a subject to change at any time without any notice.
San Antonio Car Transport is licensed and bonded. The company has the right to refuse any Shipper in providing Car Transport services and cancel any order without explanation.
1) The Shipper agrees that the Company arranges the transport between the pickup location and the location of delivery. The locations are specified in the Carrier Order
2) The standard method of delivery the Company provides is door-to-door. If one or both of the locations are inaccessible for a transporting truck, the Shipper will provide a new drop off location.
3) It is the Shipper’s responsibility to prepare the vehicle for transporting. Any loose details must be removed and nothing must be put inside of the vehicle. Insurance will not cover any damage done by or to these items.
4) The vehicle goes through inspection prior the pickup and after the drop-off by both the Company and the Shipper. If any damage is present, the driver states it in the Bill of Lading.
5) The carriers provide a minimum of $250,000 cargo insurance. The liability insurance is $1000000. While the vehicle is in shipment, the carrier is fully responsible for its’ condition. Furthermore, all the claims must be signed at the time of delivery.
6) The Company estimates the shipping dates. On the dates of pickup and drop-off, the Shipper gets a time window when the carrier arrives.
7) A minimum $100 of deposit is mandatory in order to place an order with the Company. The deposit also depends on the condition and the size of the vehicle.
8) The Company has no responsibility over any rental fees.
9) The Company has No Fee Cancellation policy as soon as the Shipper cancels the order sooner than 24 hours before the pickup.